Westminster Choir College of Rider University
101 Walnut Lane
Princeton, NJ 08540-3819
Directions via Google Maps |
From the North
Take the N.J. Turnpike south to exit 9 (New Brunswick). Take Route 18 North (approximately one mile) to Route 1 South. Turn right onto U.S. Route 1 South-Trenton, and take Route 1 to Princeton (approximately 14 miles) to the light at Harrison Street (Sunoco station on corner). Turn right onto Harrison Street; stay on Harrison for four additional lights. Fourth light is intersection of Harrison with Hamilton Ave; at light turn left onto Hamilton. Stay on Hamilton for two blocks. Second block is intersection of Hamilton with Walnut Lane; Westminster is on the right at this point. Turn right onto Walnut.
From the East
Take the New Jersey Turnpike to exit 8. Take Route 33 West to Hightstown; turn right onto Stockton St. (Route 571 West), which becomes Washington Rd. Take Washington through intersection with U.S. Route 1 to light at Nassau Street (Route 27). Turn right onto Nassau then take third left onto Chestnut St. After two blocks Westminster will be on the right.
From the South
- Either take the N.J. Turnpike to exit 8. Follow direction in "From the East" above.
- Or take U.S. Route 1 North to light at Washington Rd. (Route 571). Follow jughandle to turn left onto Washington. Take Washington through intersection with U.S. Route 1 to light at Nassau Street (Route 27). Turn right onto Nassau then take third left onto Chestnut. After two blocks Westminster will be on the right.
- Or take I-95 North into N.J. Follow directions in "From the West" below.
From the West
Take the Pa. Turnpike to exit 28 (Philadelphia). At the toll booth, proceed straight ahead following sign for U.S. Route 1 North/I-95. Stay on the road for approximately five miles. Turn onto I-95 and continue into New Jersey. Take exit 7B (Route 206 North - Lawrenceville). Proceed on Route 206 North for approximately five miles into Princeton to the light at Nassau Street. Turn right and take Nassau Street to the light at Chestnut Street. Turn left onto Chestnut; after two blocks Westminster will be on the right.
- trains for Trenton and Princeton Junction leave Pennsylvania Station in New York City and 30th Street Station in Philadelphia, with most express trains stopping at Trenton.
- provides rail service (Northeast Corridor Line) to Princeton, Princeton Junction, and Trenton from New York City.
- provides service to Trenton from Philadelphia.
Most major airlines serve Newark, Philadelphia International, John F. Kennedy International and LaGuardia Airports. All four airports are within 60 miles of campus, and all offer rental cars. Many offer "shuttle van" transportation to downtown Princeton and to hotels within five miles of campus.